I have a Freezing / FPS drop issue.
To solve the issue, please follow the instruction below.
- Please check your computer’s spec. if it lower than Black Squad’s minimum system requirements, the issue occurs because of spec.
Here are Black Squad’s minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: CORE2 DUO 2.2GHZ / AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.66GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR GT630 / RADEON HD 6750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Please note that minimum system requirements can be changed with updates.
- Close background program and other programs
Press [control]+[alt]+[delete] in window home screen, and then click [task manager] Then you’ll see [processes] and [applications] tabs if you’re window7 user. if you’re window8 or 10 user just check the [processes] tab.
In the [processes] and [applications] tabs, please turn off the programs that you don’t need for playing Black Squad.
- Window update
- Graphic driver update
Find the latest graphic driver that fits your graphic card and update the driver.
- Selecting a high performance in window
- Press [Windows] + [R] and put [cmd]
- put [powercfg.cpl], then click ok button
- In the Choose or customize a power plan window, select [High performance]
- DirictX update
Take the Link below, and update Direct X.
If your problem didn’t solved after following all the instruction, please send ticket with Dxdiag report.
How to make Dxdiag report.
- Press the Windows key and type “Dxdiag” in the search box.
- Click on Dxdiag.exe.
- When Dxdiag opens, check to see if there’s a button that says Run 64-bit Dxdiag – if there is, click it. If that button isn’t appear, move to step 6.
- You’ll see a green progress bar in the bottom-left of the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window while the program is gathering information.
- When the progress bar disappears, it means your report is ready.
- Click Save All Information.
- Save the file to your desktop (make sure it’s saving as a text file) and give it a name you’ll remember, click Exit.
After follow all the instruction, please check whether the issue is solved or not.