I have a Black and white screen issue.
To solve the issue, please follow the instruction below.
- Please check your computer’s spec. if it lower than Black Squad’s minimum system requirements, the issue occurs because of spec.
Here are Black Squad’s minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: CORE2 DUO 2.2GHZ / AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.66GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR GT630 / RADEON HD 6750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Please note that minimum system requirements can be changed with updates.
- Graphic driver update
Find the latest graphic driver that fits your graphic card and update the driver.
- Window update
- Close back ground program
Press [control]+[alt]+[delete] in window home screen, and then click [task manager] Then you’ll see [processes] and [applications] tabs if you’re window7 user. If you’re window8 or 10 user, just check the [processes] tab.
In the [processes] and [applications] tabs, please turn off the programs that you don’t need for playing Black Squad.
- Changing Black Squad graphic resolution
- In case of laptop, attach power plug.
- Selecting a high performance in window
- Press [Windows] + [R] and put [cmd]
- put [powercfg.cpl], then click ok button
- In the Choose or customize a power plan window, select [High performance]
After follow all the instruction, please check whether the issue is solved or not.