I get a disconnection issue.
To solve the issue, please follow the instruction below.
First, please check your ping with the link below and check US East (N. Virginia)’s graph.
If the graph is cut offed, then your connection environment is not good enough for Black Squad.
If the problem occurs many times. Please send Dxdiag report and latest 3 log files in
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Black Squad\CombatGame\Logs folder.
How to make Dxdiag report.
- Press the Windows key and type “Dxdiag” in the search box.
- Click on Dxdiag.exe.
- When Dxdiag opens, check to see if there’s a button that says Run 64-bit Dxdiag – if there is, click it. If that button isn’t appear, move to step 6.
- You’ll see a green progress bar in the bottom-left of the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window while the program is gathering information.
- When the progress bar disappears, it means your report is ready.
- Click Save All Information.
- Save the file to your desktop (make sure it’s saving as a text file) and give it a name you’ll remember, click Exit.
After follow all the instruction, please check whether the issue is solved or not.